Church of the Customer Blog« The top 10 things marketers say | Main | Send me an Internet, please »
July 13, 2006
The top 10 things marketers say
10. Yes, but why do I care?
9. I’m sorry but your product/company/feature does not make me go "aHa, cool, I want that" ...yet.
8. Yes, it’s hard, but the devil is in the details.
7. Have you asked your customers what they want?
6. The last 20% effort is when things get really interesting?
5. No, real evangelism, buzz and community cannot be manufactured out of thin air.
4. Cultivating impassioned customers for sustainable growth actually takes time.
3. Because they are your customers – you serve them.
2. It's a relationship, and relationships take work.
1. Why are you so afraid of your customers?
To that list, I would add: "Your control over marketing was lost long ago."
Other blogs that reference The top 10 things marketers say: